Lots of soil moisture data was exactly what you wanted. But how can you interpret it both quickly and meaningfully? Use DataTrac 3 to transform endless columns and rows of raw data into meaningful, easily-interpreted graphs.
Minimum System Requirements:
Operation System: Windows XP
Processor: Pentium IV/Atom
RAM: 512 MB
Free Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
Monitor: 1024 x 768 resolution
Recommend System Requirements:
Operation System: Windows XP/Windows 7
Processor: Pentium Core 2 Duo
RAM: 2 GB
Free Hard Drive Space: 20 GB Hard Drive
Monitor: 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Explore trends and relationships in real time.
- Adjust date ranges, add or subtract data from specific sensors, and change target bands to illustrate and explore your findings.
- Use DataTrac’s Growing Tools to combine data streams and track meaningful indicators. For example, plot vapor pressure deficit instead of just temperature and humidity. Or track reference evapotranspiration, growing degree days, plant available water, pore water EC, etc.
- Use the “virtual sensor” tool to add information you wish you had. For example, you can measure precipitation on just one logger and make that data stream a “virtual sensor” on every logger at that site.
- Automatically collect data from your Em50G and Em50R loggers. All data—including manually collected data—will be automatically organized and added to your files chronologically.
- Watch your data in real time. DataTrac 3 updates automatically while it’s running and every time it starts up.
- Add notes and ideas to the data stream. Comments and reminders can help you make sense of a growing season’s worth of data later.
- Educate and inform your team efficiently. DataTrac 3’s graphics reduce the time and expertise needed to understand soil moisture data.
- With this much data, you can spend enormous amounts of time just scrolling back and forth. DataTrac 3 lets you explore your data graphically and discover answers and unexpected insights much more quickly.