The ML-315 datalogger is a small, ultra low power, high-end datalogger with built-in 3G modem, capable of emailing data files, as well as uploading data to webservers via FTP and TCP.
Data is stored and sent in .csv format.
The integrated solar panel and rechargeable batteries allow the ML-315 to operate continuously without maintenance, perfect for remote installations.
|RS232 Input||One Input/Output|
|RS485 Input||One Input/Output|
|SIM card:||Standard SIM card (Mini-SIM, 2FF)|
|Data Storage||2GB Micro-SD Card included, expandable|
|Power Supply||3x AA Rechargeable batteries and integrated solar panel|
|Power Consumption:||• 100mA@3.6V average operating current during a duty cycle of less than 1 sec per log interval|
|• 250mA@3.6V average operating current during 20 to 60 sec. GPRS data transfer|
|• 100uA@3.6V sleep current|
|• 100mA@12V switchable power outlet to power external sensor|
|Enclosure||IP67 rated, polycarbonate, solar panel enclosure is glass-fibre reinforced polyamide.
Designed for outdoor operation.
1) Analog inputs: 0-20mA, 0-10V, 2 Ground inputs, Potentiometer input, Potentiometer Reference.
2) RS232 Tx, RS232 Rx, RS485 +, RS485 -, SDI-12 Input, Ground.
3) Digital Input 1-3, Ground.
4) Switched power output, Alarm Output, Ground.
5) Optional accessory port.
6) 3G Modem
7) Internal/External antenna selection jumper.
8) U.FL connector for external antenna.
9) Internal Antenna.
10) Connector for optional external waterproof USB connector.
11) Internal USB Connector.
13) SIM (2FF) and Micro SD card holder.
15) 3.6V Power Supply Connector (To PV Solar Panel Enclosure)
16) Optional D-Size Lithium Battery Holder (For Non-Solar models).
17) Real Time Clock (RTC) battery.
Data can be sent automatically to the email address of your choice, or uploaded automatically to any web server via FTP or TCP.
Remote data access and delivery requires a SIM card.
The ML-315 is a simple self-contained datalogger with an integrated solar panel. This makes it perfect for use as a weather station.
ICT can provide an external breakout box to more easily connect SDI-12 or RS485 sensors to the ML-315.
An example weather station setup could be:
Decagon VP-3, relative humidity, temperature and vapour pressure.
Decagon DS-2 Sonic Anemometer – Wind speed, Direction and Temperature.
SP-214 Pyranometer – Global shortwave radiation.
MPS-6 Soil water potential.